Article 1 (Personal Information)
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
In the following cases, we may acquire personal information in order to provide the service desired by the user. When collecting personal information, we will collect it to the extent necessary after notifying the user of the purpose.
- at the time of product purchase
- advertisement, etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to user inquiries (including identity verification)
- To send emails to users about new products, new services, cloud funding, information from Mori, campaigns, etc., and information about other services provided by the Company
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (About cookies)
Certain areas of our site may use "cookies".
A "cookie" is a very small text file that is generated by a software application in a web page server and stored on your hard disk. These "cookies" record the usage records of the user's website (information such as how the user navigated the site, which pages were of interest, how many times the site was accessed, etc.). stored on the server. Therefore, when the user visits this site again, the "cookie" will inform the server of that fact, and this site can be adapted to the user's taste.
We recommend that you enable cookies in your browser settings to use this site.
Article 5 (Disclosure or provision of personal information)
We will properly use and manage personal information and will not disclose or provide it to third parties without the consent of the user. However, this shall not apply in the following cases. In addition, when we disclose personal information to the extent necessary to perform the service desired by the user, we will oblige and enforce strict management.
- When consent is obtained from the user himself/herself
- When disclosure or provision is permitted by other laws and regulations
- When the user himself/herself purchases goods or uses services handled by our company through this site and is requested to provide necessary information by the carrier, etc.
- Other cases where the Company reasonably determines that it is necessary to provide services to users
Article 6 (Handling of Personal Information)
- In order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information held by our company, we will take reasonable safety measures and take necessary corrective measures.
- We will comply with laws and other norms regarding personal information.
- At our company, everyone who engages in business understands the philosophy of personal information protection, pays close attention to its handling, and strives to protect personal information.
Article 7 (Change of personal information)
Any user of this site who has provided his/her personal information to this site can request that the company delete or correct his or her personal information.
If you wish to delete or correct the information, please contact email@example.com.
Revised May 2023
Storio Co., Ltd.
Representative Director Kazuhisa Kimura